CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
As humans, time is one of our most valuable assets. We consider your time as well as the time of our staff very important. Your appointment is a reservation of massage service and room reservation.
If for any reason you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment time a 24 hour notice is required. If less than 24 hour notice is provided, 100% of service fee will be charged.
- Full payment for time/space reserved is required for the following conditions:
- Less than 24-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- No-show or missed appointments
- Late arrivals – arriving late for a service may require reducing the length of the treatment. Full service fee for time reserved will still be charged. If our schedule allows, we will do our best to honor your original time reservation.
- Payment for missed/cancelled appointments is due the day of your appointment Invoices for payment will be sent to the email address on file or payment can be made through our website or calling our office.
- Gift Certificates will automatically be redeemed for amount of service.
- We offer the same 24 hour notice if we are unable to honor our appointment with you.
If you are unsure if you will be able to make your scheduled appointment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can make arrangements or agree to an option that may allow us to avoid the cancellation/rescheduling fee.