Appointment & Office Etiquette
- If you are new to Simple Wellness we ask you please fill out the health history form that was included in your confirmation email. Please update this form as necessary before any future appointments. (A link will be included in your reminder email)
- We do our best to maintain a quiet, peaceful environment. Please be mindful of others and use your ‘LIBRARY’ voice when in our office.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. Please wait in your car if you are any earlier than 10 minutes so we may limit the number of guests in our lobby.
- Please inform your massage therapist of any injuries or concerns prior to appointment so we can better evaluate and assess your needs making sure you are comfortable and removing any uncertainty with your appointment.
- Gratuity – Tipping is not required, but appreciated! We also appreciate a written review of your experience on Google or through our verified review system that will come in an email the day after your appointment. Here is a link to leave a Google review –
- Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy – As humans, time is one of our most valuable assets. We consider your time as well as the time of our staff very important. A 24-hour notice is required in order to change or cancel an appointment. We require pre-payment for all new customers to our office as a way to establish our commitment to this policy. If an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24-hour notice, or is missed, the full fee of service will be charged and/or gift certificate will be redeemed. Refunds will not be issued for missed appointments or no shows. An invoice will sent via email for existing customers who cancel/reschedule without 24-hour notice and is expected to be paid the same day of appointment.
Please note: our online booking system is always accessible and will allow you to reschedule or change your appointment outside of the 24 hour window. Please contact us if you have any issues accessing your account or need help with anything else.
Our Goal is to be the BEST massage office in Lincoln, Nebraska. We want you to have the best experience possible and if there is anything we can do to make future visits with us better, please let us know with this form.