Current Office Protocols & Policies for COVID-19 Corona Virus
Be Sure to read our COVID-19 protocols before your next appointment. These are subject to change, so contact us if you have any questions.
- All Customers and Staff must wear a face covering
- Please wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer on arrival
- We will be strict about starting and ending your appointment on time. This allows us to sanitize our equipment and minimize the number of guests in our office at one time.
- Please enter our office no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you are earlier than 10 minutes please wait in your car.
- Please plan on paying for your appointment beforehand, we can send you an email option or you can pay through our website https://www.simplewellnessmassage.com/purchase/ .
- Please consider making a standing appointment for the next few months, we can do this over the phone or via email.
- No walk in appointments will be permitted
- We are suspending our 24 cancellation policy for illness
- If you feel ill please call us to reschedule, If you are aware of exposure to someone who has contracted COVID-19, please reschedule
- Although we will not enforce the 24 cancellation fee for illness, we do appreciate payment for the missed appointment