Be Sure to read our COVID-19 protocols before your next appointment. These are subject to change, so contact us if you have any questions.
- The Lancaster County Health department encourages wearing face coverings for the massage profession but it is not required. We will respect your decision on the use of face coverings.
- Please wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer on arrival.
- Tardiness – Appointments will start and end as scheduled. We cannot extend session due to tardiness and full service fee will be assessed.
Our door will remain locked until 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please call our office if we forget to unlock the door.
- Prepayment can be done through simplewellnessmassage.com/purchase or contact us and we will take payment over the phone or send you an email with payment instructions.
- Please consider making a standing appointment for the next few months. This helps us save time we can use to sanitize.