Changes to Reopening
Here are some of the potential requirements and changes that we will be implementing.
- Suspending our 24 cancellation policy for illness
- If you feel ill please call us to reschedule, If you are aware of exposure to someone who has contracted COVID-19, please reschedule
- Asking you to wash your hands on arrival.
- You will need to wear a mask upon arrival to your appointment (we are not providing masks at this time)
- Starting and ending your appointment as scheduled, meaning if your appointment is scheduled at 2pm we will end at 3pm. We need time to implement the additional government sanitization guidelines between appointments.
- Please plan to arrive early for your appointment, If you arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment please wait in your car so we can limit the amount of people in the office at a time.
- We have options to pay for your massage in advance. Let us know and we will email you an online payment invoice or you can pay through our website at simplewellnessmassage.com/
- Consider making a standing appointment for the next few months. This helps us save time we can use to sanitize. We can handle this easily over the phone, or email.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us and leave a message (402-780-1707) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
During this time we want to thank you for your patronage, kindness and understanding!